Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

To Tweet or Not to Tweet

I have become quite the Tweep. I do compose my own tweets, retweet those of others, follow people and am followed. However, it is the unlimited amount of information that goes by in a day that has got me hooked on Twitter. Daily you will read tweets and blogs advocating the use of twitter. To each their own. @kevcreutz says it nicely. I do admit that I do not tweet much and I retweet frequently. I am still developing and gaining confidence in my views to post them. In the mean time I follow people that I can gain knowledge and confidence from by reading their tweets and posts. I am privileged to have followers and appreciate their encouragement and support. We all started at zero tweets, followers and following. Some of us just take longer to catch on and get going. The same can be said for blogging. @NMHS_Principal & @dougpete have some great thoughts  about blogging. People will convert and connect in time. The Personal Learning Network and the resources that I am developing from belonging to Twitter have and will take me a long way. Thanks to all the Tweeps out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment